To arrange to have me speak to or work with your group, send your desired dates and subject, a description of your group, and your contact information to me at email@example.com. Rates depend on the topic, duration, and size of audience and will include an estimate for travel expenses, if your group is outside the greater Seattle area; here’s a rate card with some standard offerings. Feel free to contact me to ask about other topics, audiences, or formats that may interest you.
- strategies and tactics for integrating younger women into the workplace and preparing them for success, especially coaching them on interacting with colleagues;
- working with groups of both men and women employees to understand how they can best work with one another for the most productive workplace environments.
As a former academic who has spent many years in non-academic workplaces, I offer training and consulting:
- to undergraduate students and their parents on the values and use of a humanities major in the workforce, and how to get those jobs with an undergraduate humanities degree
- to graduate students and postdocs, in all stages of work and in all fields, who want to prepare in case they seek non-academic employment (here’s the presentation outline)
- to faculty who want to understand how to help their students, including providing non-academic references
- to deans and directors of graduate studies who wish to support their graduate students in seeking non-academic work